Christiansburg Fire Company hosts 75th anniversary open house


Members of the Christiansburg Fire Company celebrated 75 years of service to the community on Sunday, Sept. 24, hosting an open house at the Christiansburg firehouse. The Christiansburg Fire Company was formed in 1948.

The Christiansburg Fire Company’s original 1948 Chevrolet, on display during the 75th anniversary open house held on Sunday, Sept. 24.

Bureau Chief Alan Smith, left, presents a certificate of achievement from the Ohio Fire Marshal to Christiansburg Fire Company Chief Bob Hoey.

The village’s original 1923 Deluge handcart was recently restored by members of the Christiansburg Fire Company.

No posts to display