No injuries in O2 fire


Troy firefighters work at the rear of a home in the 1400 block of McKaig Ave on Wednesday afternoon after a resident’s oxygen hose reportedly caught fire then spread to the structure. Troy police arrived on the scene within minutes and reported the resident had escaped the room and was outdoors. The fire was quickly brought under control and damage was limited to the rear of the multi-family structure. The American Red Cross was called to assist the resident. There were no injuries.

No posts to display